Myrobo Ltd.s operations started in 2018 with a focus on developing application-based consulting services. Leena Gröndahl, the company’s founder, has over 20 years of work experience in management positions in international and domestic companies. During 2018–2020, Gröndahl has developed a digital business modelling method that identifies variables that affect companies’ business operations. The procedure utilises algorithms and experience data. The technique can quickly identify different variables and analyse their impact on the development of the company. We are developing an AI-based program for our analysis.
Background of Leena Gröndahl, founder of Myrobo Ltd.:
– Developing business growth strategies
– Developing sales
– Transformative management of crisis companies
– Developing operations and processes
– Analysis of business efficiency and profitability
Diplom-Kaufmann/MBsA, Industrial Engineering, University Mannheim Germany
Executive Management Training, Telenor ASA Norway
- Telenor ASA, Project Manager and CEO of a subsidiary
- DNA Finland Ltd., Development Director
- OTRUM Finland Ltd., CEO
- Omnitele Ltd., Director of Consulting Unit
Gröndahl is also a mentor in the Finnish Mentor Entrepreneurs program.